Augmented analytics market size Revenue Share Analysis, Company Profiles 2030
Increasing complex business data, increased adoption of analytic tools for business intelligence, and reducing operational costs, research, and constant innovation are some of the factors driving the Augmented analytics market size.
Market Size – USD 7,868.5 Million in 2020, Market Growth - CAGR of 24.30%, Market Trends – Technological advancements in the analytic techniques to propel the Augmented analytics market size
The global Augmented analytics market size was valued at USD 7,868.5 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 46.26 Billion by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 24.30%. Augmented analytics market size research study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the revenue generated by the online investment vendors locally and globally. It includes the analysis of critical strategies, business models, geographic presence, market dynamics, industry outlook, competitive landscape, and Augmented analytics market size revenue for all segments. The study provides an overall insight into the factors responsible for the growth in the Augmented analytics market size. The factors driving the Augmented analytics market size are increasing complex business data, increased adoption of analytic tools for business intelligence and reducing operational costs, and technological advancements in the analytic techniques. Owing to rising urbanization and digitalization across the world, end-user sectors like BFSI, Government, and retail industries have experienced growth, which is expected to supplement the growth of the Augmented analytics market size. An increasing number of key players are partnering up with the significant core companies in the above sectors to provide a superior and more efficient platform to help them grow their business as well as redefine experiences for the customers.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2154
The Augmented analytics market size presents several opportunities for the vendors due to increasing higher implementation of Cloud Augmented Analytics solutions among SMEs. The growth of the Augmented analytics market size is expected to be restrained due to them is the lack of skilled professionals required for operating these systems, data privacy, and security issues, and reluctant to implement new technology due to heavy dependence on traditional analytical methods. It is anticipated that extensive research and development funded by various companies, along with the enhancements of the cloud computing services would help in overcoming this challenge and convert it into an opportunity for the Augmented analytics market size to thrive upon. The ecosystem of the Cloud Augmented Analytics comprises of several small and large enterprises. These players are developing in house solutions by spending a larger share of revenue in the innovation of the products. The companies are indulging in partnerships, collaborations, agreements, and mergers to gain a competitive edge in the Augmented analytics market size.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Augmented analytics market size is growing at a CAGR of 9% in the Asia Pacific due to the rapid industrialization, urbanization, and digitalization of the developing countries and the increased use of real-time analytics techniques for business intelligence in developing countries such as India, China, and Singapore.
- Global modernization and emergence of technologies like Big Data, AI, ML, and BI, has increased the number of analytical applications in all business functions of the enterprise, which is expected to increase the use of Cloud Augmented Analytics and expand its market size.
- Governments are investing in the digitalization of the various industries to help modernize the state-run services, which are availed by people for the day to day activities. These services critically contribute to the revenue generated by countries. It is expected this factor would help the Augmented analytics market size growth.
- The cloud deployment model is expected to dominate the Augmented analytics market size owing to its low-cost implementation and flexible subscription models suitable for the end-users.
- The sales and marketing business function are estimated to dominate the market in 2018. The enterprises are using Cloud Augmented Analytics solutions to derive actionable insights from the existing data using buying patterns and targeting customers for sales and marketing activities reducing failure rates
- The BFSI is estimated to be the fastest-growing end-use industry due to the increasing use of Cloud Augmented Analytics solutions for reducing the financial losses and calculating the risk and get a greater return on investments.
- The vendors in the market have adopted various strategies to increase the product ecosystem and gain a competitive edge over their competitors. For instance, in 2019, Salesforce acquired Tableau, a data visualization company, to improve its data visualization and analytics capabilities.
- In March 2019, Qlik introduced a new range of online technologies and improved expertise. Now Qlik can offer its software via broad multi-cloud deployments, all of which are provided under a one-stop license
- In June 2019, Google acquired Looker, a BI software provider for data analysis. The acquisition enabled Google to complement its Google Cloud and analytics by integrating BI software to it.
- Key participants include Microsoft Corporation, QlikTech International AB, IBM Corporation, Salesforce.com inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute, Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Sisense Inc., ThoughtSpot Inc., MicroStrategy Inc., and GoodData Corporation.
Component type (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Training and Consulting Services
- System Integration and deployment
- Technical Support
Business Function (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Sales & Marketing
Deployment type (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2030)
Organization Size (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
End-User (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Telecom and IT
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated
research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our
solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer
behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a
smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring
relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including
Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our
research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends
existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.comCheck our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-augmented-analytics-market